[BBC] VIB BITS Training courses September 2016

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Wed Aug 10 13:42:49 CEST 2016

Dear all,

For your information, please find below our offering of training courses for September 2016.

Basic statistics in R
This training gives an introduction to the use of the statistical software language R. This introduction is aimed at beginners. The training covers data handling, graphics, mathematical functions and some basic statistical techniques.
Requirements
Understanding of basic statistical concepts is required, such as data types, normal distribution, descriptive statistics, tests for comparing groups...
If you want to follow the metagenomics training or the RNA-Seq training and you have no experience in R, you are strongly encouraged to follow this introduction.