[BBC] PostDoc & PhD student positions at BIH (Berlin, Germany)

Martin Kircher mkircher at u.washington.edu
Thu Oct 27 17:55:18 CEST 2016

Dear colleagues,

I will start a computational research group at the Berlin Institute of
Health (BIH) in Germany in March 2017. My research will be in the areas
of sequence analysis, data mining and functional genomics. One focus
will be non-coding sequence variation, specifically analysis of data
from Massively Parallel Reporter Assays (MPRA) for promoter and enhancer
variants as well computational approaches for identifying functionally
relevant genetic changes.

At this point, I am trying to fill one fully funded PostDoc position and
one PhD student position. Starting date is March 1st, 2017 or later and
the application deadline for the PostDoc position is Dec 1st, 2016.

I hope you can help me distributing the attached job posts to interested
students and researchers. Please do not hesitate to contact me with
questions regarding these posts (mkircher at uw.edu).

Thank you so much!

Martin Kircher

--