[BBC] New course: Variant effect prediction (October-November 2017)

Sari van Heel - Vauhkala si.vanheel-vauhkala at avans.nl
Thu Jun 29 15:54:28 CEST 2017

Dear Members of BBClist,

We would like to draw your attention to a new international course that the Research Group Analysis Techniques in Life Science (Avans University of Applied Sciences, Breda, the Netherlands) will offer in October-November 2017:

Name course: Variant effect prediction
Course date: 31 October – 3 November 2017
Registration fee: €900,-
Website: http://www.alsavans.nl/uk%20site/Courses/avans-training-2542.html

The digital registration form is available on our website. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us by email at: si.vanheel-vauhkala at avans.nl<mailto:si.vanheel-vauhkala at avans.nl>

Kind regards,

Ms. Sari van Heel-Vauhkala
Secretary
Research Group Analysis Techniques in Life Science

Disclaimer ( http://www.avans.nl/over-avans/e-mail-disclaimer )