[BBC] Overview of courses and workshop in BE and NL

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Sun Jul 2 11:39:42 CEST 2017

Dear all,

I would like to share with you a link to the ELIXIR TeSS platform where you can find a daily updated list of bioinformatics training courses and events taken place in e.g. Belgium and the Netherlands.

https://tess.elixir-europe.org/events?country%5B%5D=Belgium&country%5B%5D=Netherlands

Many colleagues from the ELIXIR training platform and their partner organisations work hard to feed the overview.

We hope that it is a useful resource for many of you. Please forward the link to colleagues who might not be aware of the aggregated event list and training material list.

If you are a content provider organising courses in bioinformatics, please contact me to evaluate how your events could be aggregated and uploaded to TeSS, too.

Best regards,
Alexander

Alexander Botzki - Head of VIB Bioinformatics Core | Training Coordinator ELIXIR-BE

VIB Bioinformatics Core
Rijvisschestraat 126, 9052 GENT, Belgium | +32 9 248 16 00
www.bits.vib.be<http://www.bits.vib.be/> | @vibbioinfocore | https://corefacilities.vib.be<https://corefacilities.vib.be/>

[E-mail-signature]

[signatureFooter (002)]