[BBC] Vacancy: senior bioinformatics scientist

Nicola Bonzanni n.bonzanni at enpicom.com
Wed Aug 23 17:01:24 CEST 2017

Dear All,
We are currently looking for a senior bioinformatics scientist to join our team.
More information below or at https://www.enpicom.com/careers/.

Kind Regards,

Nicola Bonzanni, CSO

ENPICOM | Science Park 402 | 1098 XH Amsterdam
www.enpicom.com<http://www.enpicom.com/>
+31 (0)20 895 0964
+31 (0)648 913793

WORKING AT ENPICOM
ENPICOM is a young, dynamic and expanding biomedical software development company. We use computational biology to build solutions that truly matter and improve people's lives and health.
Originally setup in 2015 to create tailored computational solutions for life science, but since 2017 also on a mission to bring innovative products to the market to support the development, guidance and monitoring of immunotherapies. Our first product under development is a T-cell receptor and B-cell receptor repertoire analysis platform.
ENPICOM has a strong focus on developing bleeding edge technology, combined with a passion for the well-being of people. Quality, creativity and self-development are our top priorities. We believe in a good work-life balance. We offer flexible working hours, flexibility in organizing your work and an employee stock ownership plan.

WE AIM HIGH
You are a best-in-class bioinformatician and considered an expert in your field, have a getting the job done mentality, stand for quality and continuous improvement. You believe your job is never finished and can always be improved. You don't mind a good discussion on the best solution and are continuously looking for the latest technology and features, all in the interest of the best results. You are a true team player and want to share your knowledge and learn from others, yet you are also perfectly capable of working independently.

YOUR ROLE
As senior bioinformatics scientist in our team, you will have a leading role in coordinating our customer projects and at the same time will be deeply involved in product development. You run the internal validation studies, provide content support to the commercial team, write (white) papers, present at conferences and are involved in customer deployment.

YOUR PROFILE
Required Qualifications:

  *   A PhD in Bioinformatics or Computational Biology
  *   At least 4 years of hands-on Next-Generation Sequencing data analysis experience
  *   Proficiency in R and/or Python
  *   Working experience with Linux operating system
  *   An excellent scientific track-record, backed by publications and recommendations
  *   Experience in handling multiple projects in parallel
  *   Excellent communication skills
  *   Fluent in English (speaking Dutch is an advantage)
Desirable experience:

  *   Experience in TCR/BCR repertoire analysis and/or immunology
  *   Experience in an object-oriented programming language like Java or C++

LOCATION
's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands

JUST CONTACT US
If you need more information about this job opportunity or are already excited to get on board, mail or call Nicola Bonzanni (Chief Scientific Officer) at n.bonzanni at enpicom.com. We look forward to hearing from you.