[BBC] Fwd: Postdoc position on AgroPortal, GACS and ontology alignment in Montpellier, France

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Fri Sep 1 11:08:58 CEST 2017

Dear all

Below a urgent call for a post-doc position in France related to ontologies.

cheers

Frederik

>> Dear collaborators,
>>
>> We NEED you to help us found a candidate postdoc for this position. Recently the position has been extended to 18 months (rather than 12) but we need a candidate from outside France by beginning of November or the funding will be lost.
>>
>> Please, transfer this email and send me recommendations. This is crucial for AgroPortal and shall be very good for GACS project.
>>
>> Clement

Frederik Coppens - Project leader & IT manager
Applied Bioinformatics And Biostatistics
I.T. Support
VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
Ghent University
Technologiepark 927 - 9052 Ghent - Belgium
Tel. +32(0)9 331 38 12
www.psb.ugent.be <http://www.psb.ugent.be/>