[BBC] Marie Curie Postdoctoral Fellowships in Delft

Joana Gonçalves joana.goncalves at tudelft.nl
Wed Oct 11 16:16:24 CEST 2017

Postdoctoral fellowships are available under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie
Leading Fellows programme (http://leadingfellows.eu/
<http://www.google.com/url?q=http%3A%2F%2Fleadingfellows.eu%2F&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNGbcaLkzI25HBxcrsG3CayNnpUrUw>).
Applicants wanting to pursue a postdoc in computational biology at the
TUDelft are most welcome to contact me at joana.goncalves at tudelft.nl.

Our lab designs analytical approaches (algorithms, machine learning,
statistics) to study regulatory mechanisms and predict novel targets for
therapy in complex diseases. We have a special interest in cancer research
and a synergistic collaboration with the Netherlands Cancer Institute.
Please check our website for additional information (
http://homepage.tudelft.nl/c7g5f/).

Deadline for next Leading Fellows call: 31 December 2017
Eligibility criteria:
- PhD obtained between 1 July 2013 and 1 July 2018;
- no more than 12 months spent in the Netherlands between 1 July 2015 and 1
July 2018.

Kind regards,
Joana

*Joana Gonçalves*

Assistant Professor @ TUDelft

joanagoncalves.org

*T**U *Delft, *Dept. Intelligent Systems*

Pattern Recognition & Bioinformatics

Office B36 13.290

T +31 15 27 83418

E joana.goncalves at tudelft.nl

*NKI* *The Netherlands Cancer Institute*

Guest Researcher, Computational Cancer Biology

E j.goncalves at nki.nl
<j.goncalves at tudelft.nl>