[BBC] Galaxy User Conference in Freiburg March 15-16

Frederik Coppens frcop at psb.vib-ugent.be
Tue Jan 30 18:05:16 CET 2018

Dear all

The Freiburg Galaxy team is organizing a Galaxy User Conference 15th to 16th of March 2018. The focus is on gathering interesting talks from the Galaxy community about their applications and use cases of Galaxy, and learn from each other.

We also want to take this opportunity to kickstart the ELIXIR <https://www.elixir-europe.org/> Galaxy Community. We started a Galaxy Working group <https://www.elixir-europe.org/about/groups/galaxy-wg> a few years ago, which has now matured into an ELIXIR Community.

If you are using Galaxy, do consider attending this meeting. Registration is free. You can find more information and the link to register here : https://usegalaxy-eu.github.io/galaxy-freiburg/events/2018-03-15-ELIXIR-Galaxy-user-conference/

cheers

Frederik

Frederik Coppens - Project leader & IT manager
Applied Bioinformatics And Biostatistics
I.T. Support
VIB-UGent Center for Plant Systems Biology
Ghent University
Technologiepark 927 - 9052 Ghent - Belgium
Tel. +32(0)9 331 38 12
www.psb.ugent.be <http://www.psb.ugent.be/>