[BBC] Last chance to join the 2nd edition of Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences 8-9 March 2018 in Leuven

Alexander Botzki Alexander.Botzki at vib.be
Wed Feb 14 09:08:08 CET 2018

Dear members of the BBC list,

We are looking forward to the second edition of Applied Bioinformatics in Life Sciences, a VIB conference that will take place on 8 & 9 March in Leuven, Belgium.
We want to remind you that the final registration deadline approaches.

Make use of this last chance to join around 200 colleagues & attend 22 presentations on the latest developments in the field of Bioinformatics.
In addition more than 90 young scientists submitted an abstract! Come and take a look at their work during one of the poster sessions.

There is also a meet the expert session with Prof. Janet Thornton to give all junior researchers the opportunity to ask questions/advise related to their research and career.

If you would like to register please surf to https://vibconferences.be/event/applied-bioinformatics-in-life-sciences-2nd-edition

We look forward to welcoming you in Leuven in March!

With kind regards,
Alexander Botzki

Alexander Botzki - Head of VIB Bioinformatics Core | Training Coordinator ELIXIR-BE

VIB Bioinformatics Core
Rijvisschestraat 126, 9052 GENT, Belgium | +32 9 248 16 00
www.bits.vib.be<http://www.bits.vib.be/> | @vibbioinfocore | https://corefacilities.vib.be<https://corefacilities.vib.be/>

[signatureFooter (002)]