[BBC] Opening: Jr Bioinformatician in one of the largest next-gen sequencing service providers in the EU

Ali May alimayvu at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 12:47:32 CEST 2018

 Hi,

Do you have the BIOINF3 a.k.a. "the next-generation gene" significantly
upregulated?

BaseClear <http://baseclear.com/> is searching for a Jr. Bioinformatician
with a potential to disrupt the way bioinformatics works for microbial
genomics, both in industry and academia. We will give you terabytes of
Illumina, PacBio and ONT data, an advanced computing infrastructure,
opportunities to write scientific papers, and most importantly good
questions that will keep you going.

To apply: https://www.baseclear.com/career-jobs/junior-bioinformatician-m-f/
<https://lnkd.in/eBFaf-E>
To see some of the bioinformatics we do at BaseClear:
https://www.baseclear.com/services/bioinformatics/

Best wishes,
Ali