[BBC] ++ Submission deadline extension - ESCS 2018, Athens +++

Daniele Parisi Daniele.Parisi at esat.kuleuven.be
Mon Jun 25 15:28:57 CEST 2018

Dear all,

In case you hadn't submit your project yet, the executive team of the
European Society of Computational Biology and Bioinformatics  is glad to
announce

the extension of the submission to deadline to FRIDAY 13TH JULY 2018
(see flyer attached).

Do not miss the chance to apply for a place at the poster session, at
the student talk session or to request a travel fellowship.

Among the other initiatives, we are also organizing a round table on
ethics and bioinformatics, with speakers like prof. Yves Moreau and Dr.
Masha Shabani,  a unique opportunity for professional and personal
growth.

Register, submit and read more on our website
http://escs2018.iscbsc.org/

--
DANIELE PARISI

 PhD student at ESAT - STADIUS, Yves Moreau's group
 President of RSG Belgium
Chair of ESCS 2018

 Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - box 01.34
 3001 Leuven, Belgium