[BBC] Vraag mbt niet doorsturen vacatures @Janssen

Lieven Sterck Lieven.Sterck at psb.vib-ugent.be
Mon Jan 28 09:05:39 CET 2019

Dear Joke,

we received your message about missing posts. We checked our logs and unfortunately we can not find any trace of the mails you mention.
In December we received a job post (1) form you which was correctly forwarded to the BBClist.

It is possible that you do not see those mails if your mailllist settings are set to not show message that you posted yourself.

If in any case there are mails missing, you can always send them again and we'll make sure they are forwarded.

wkr,
lieven