[BBC] Short survey: What courses, internships or traineeships are you interested in?

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Mon Jan 28 10:02:00 CET 2019

Dear colleagues,

Please take some time to fill in the survey  (only 6 quick questions) below
and help us shape the training we will develop in our Interreg project Helis
Academy. <https://www.dtls.nl/training-and-education/helis-academy/>

You can also find the Helis flyer  (pdf) here:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1M5L7KOtfgzpYQUffjPzInhAj5veNxCyd

What courses, internships or traineeships are you interested in?

Are you a student or (young) professional in Life Sciences & Health looking
to enhance your professional skill development and enhance your career
prospects?

DTL  is part of the EU-funded HELIS Academy, a consortium founded to bridge
the gap between academia and industry by providing courses, internships and
traineeships in a number of skill areas. By filling in this
<https://goo.gl/forms/MV7tQZXJhY1VKATf2> questionnaire, you help us to
define the target audience and interest for the to be offered courses,
internships and traineeships.

You can help us create courses for you!

Thank you for your time!

Celia

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail:  <mailto:celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl> celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl

websites:   <http://www.dtls.nl/> www.dtls.nl,  <http://www.biosb.nl/>
www.biosb.nl

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor Beatrixgebouw |
Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.