[BBC] Registration for the 20 Years Of Genomics conference

Morgane Thomas-Chollier mthomas at biologie.ens.fr
Mon Jan 28 13:29:43 CET 2019

Registration for the “20 years of genomics: past and future directions” conference

View online version <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/nl2/ghuo/lo7ts.html?m=AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ&b=201fb5f0&e=654160af&x=pvxbnM5ZzMm8jAw6wA_1Ow>
 <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/1/n4tRZt837okIULQ7qE1RvA/aHR0cHM6Ly8yMHllYXJzb2ZnZW5vbWljcy5wYXJpcw>
Registration for the

“20 years of genomics: past and future directions” conference

Dear Colleagues,

Twenty years ago, the ENS genomics core facility has been established from a partnership between the Institut Curie, the École Supérieure de Physique et Chimie Industrielles de la ville de Paris (ESPCI) and the École normale supérieure (ENS). Since its inception, we focused our activity on functional genomics analysis of eukaryotes to help laboratories design and conduct state of the art high-throughput projects from the experimental design to data analysis. We have been key players on many fields including yeast sequencing genome project, microarrays development, high throughput sequencing revolution, single cell gene expression and now nanopore technologies.

In order to celebrate this anniversary we will organize in Paris on March the 28th 2019 a half-day meeting entitled: “20 years of genomics past and future directions”. This event will feature a series of talks covering key research fields in genomics. We will look at the past of course, but we will also discuss the future of the field.

The conference will be held at the École normale supérieure in Paris, with an exceptional speaker line up including Ana Conesa, Clive Brown, Catherine Nguyen and Denis Milan. The afternoon will be followed by a gala dinner at Musée d’Orsay with a guided tour of art collections.

Follow event announcements on Tweeter <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/2/Y7zzSM44-VAR4a9iXAu2Ug/aHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0dGVyLmNvbS9oYXNodGFnLzIweWVhcnNvZmdlbm9taWNz> and LinkedIn <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/3/AN7zS-girVdEDnj_Q1M7rQ/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cubGlua2VkaW4uY29tL3Nob3djYXNlLzIweWVhcnNvZmdlbm9taWNzLw> using the hastag #20YearsOfGenomics. Program details and registration are available on the conference dedicated website: https://20yearsofgenomics.paris. <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/4/E4r_HhMX2ykHfbAbKgrdqQ/aHR0cHM6Ly8yMHllYXJzb2ZnZW5vbWljcy5wYXJpcw>
Yours faithfully.

Stéphane Le Crom

Scientific head of ENS genomics core facility.

REGISTRATION <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/5/UjCq9090XoQYPO_ituNY5Q/aHR0cHM6Ly8yMHllYXJzb2ZnZW5vbWljcy5wYXJpcy9yZWdpc3Rlci8>

Sud Congrès Conseil <http://ghuo.mjt.lu/lnk/AM0AACkDdIIAAaMxnTIAAGvg0HkAASKGIaIAHL6EAAdFVQBcPXb1aE-sYR8qTXOPDAKYmHHBcgAG7uQ/6/whjj2ggvp7D4IOE0qrY0KQ/aHR0cDovL3d3dy5zdWRjb25ncmVzY29uc2VpbC5jb20v> - 162 Cours du Maréchal Gallieni 33400 Talence FR