[BBC] Assistant Professor in Computational Genomics (m/f) at the Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine (LCSB)

Venkata Pardhasaradhi SATAGOPAM venkata.satagopam at uni.lu
Thu Feb 7 10:03:45 CET 2019

Dear all

We are looking for a tenure-track Assistant Professor at LCSB, University of Luxembourg in the field of Computational Genomics to establish a group aiming at integrative genome analysis across different types of data from functional to clinical genomics and reaching out to disciplines like epidemiology, health economy, environmental and socio-economic research. The group will also be expected to support clinicians and bench scientists in the area of big data driven personalized medicine with state-of-the-art information technology solutions. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing leadership for the advancement of genomics research and platform services at LCSB.

Please refer the below URL for more details.

https://tinyurl.com/y7zugeby

Best regards,
Venkata

—
Dr. Venkata Satagopam
Bioinformatics Core
Luxembourg Centre For Systems Biomedicine (LCSB)
University of Luxembourg
Campus Belval, House of Biomedicine II
6, avenue du Swing
L-4367 Belvaux

T +352-466-644-6421
F +352-466-644-36421
venkata.satagopam at uni.lu
http://lcsb.uni.lu
-----
This message is confidential and may contain privileged information. It is intended for the named recipient only. If you receive it in error please notify me and permanently delete the original message and any copies.
-----