[BBC] Fwd: [rsg-belgium] RSG Belgium Hackathon #2 | 06/12/2019 in Brussels

Daniele Parisi Daniele.Parisi at esat.kuleuven.be
Wed Oct 16 13:05:56 CEST 2019

-------- Original Message --------

 		SUBJECT:
 		[rsg-belgium] RSG Belgium Hackathon #2 | 06/12/2019 in Brussels

 		DATE:
 		2019-10-10 12:15

 		FROM:
 		Sofia Papadimitriou <sofiapapad.bio at gmail.com>

 		TO:
 		<rsg-belgium at supersympa.ua.ac.be>

Dear all,

The RSG Belgium team is excited to announce that registrations for the
RSG BELGIUM HACHATHON #2 are now open!

WHEN: 06/12/2019, starting at 09.00 am

WHERE: Université Libre de Bruxelles, La Plaine Campus, Building NO, 9th
floor, room: 2NO906 ("Salle des professeurs"), Brussels, Belgium

This full-day event is a great opportunity for students and young
researchers from different scientific fields (bioinformatics, computer
science, biology, biotechnology, mathematics, etc.) to meet and improve
their problem solving, teamwork and coding skills, by working in a
multidisciplinary team and trying to solve a particular problem.

The event is free for all participants, but REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED
using the following form: https://forms.gle/mcVQXsDNRxPD91Tf9.

We have chosen a number of different projects that could be tackled
during the event and in the registration form we ask you to already
indicate your preference, so that we can make preparations for the most
popular topics. Please note that the REGISTRATION DEADLINE IS UNTIL 10TH
NOVEMBER.

You can find all required information and further updates on our
website:
http://www.rsg-belgium.iscbsc.org/news/event/hackathon/second-hackathon/.

We look forward to seeing you in the Hackathon!

Best regards,

The RSG Belgium board team

--
DANIELE PARISI

 PhD student at ESAT-STADIUS, KULeuven, Yves Moreau's group
 Board member of RSG Belgium

 Kasteelpark Arenberg 10 - box 01.34
 3001 Leuven, Belgium

 Tel: +32488794394