[BBC] PhD and Researcher / Software Developer positions available

Anthony Mathelier anthony.mathelier at ncmm.uio.no
Mon Oct 21 13:08:22 CEST 2019

Dear colleagues,

We have two open positions in my group. It would be great if you could
spread the ads to potential candidates.

A funded 3-year PhD candidate position is available to study the binding
of TFs to DNA and how aberrant DNA methylation can alter gene regulation
in cancers.
More info and applications at
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/176997/phd-candidate-position-in-computational-biology-and-gene-regulation

A funded 2-year Research Scientist / Software Developer position is
available to help us develop, maintain, fix, and upgrade our
bioinformatics pipelines, tools, and resources.
More info and applications at
https://www.jobbnorge.no/en/available-jobs/job/177163/researcher-software-developer-position-in-computational-biology-and-gene-regulation

Thanks for sharing with whoever would be interested.

Best
AM

--
Anthony Mathelier, PhD
Group Leader - Computational Biology & Gene Regulation Group
anthony.mathelier at ncmm.uio.no
(+47) 22840561