[BBC] Postdoctoral position in single-cell multi-omics data integration (Prof. Thierry Voet)

Alejandro Sifrim alejandro.sifrim at kuleuven.be
Tue Nov 19 14:42:17 CET 2019

Dear,

We’re looking for a postdoctoral researcher to join our multidisciplinary group with a focus on single-cell technology development at the Center of Human Genetics - KU Leuven.
The candidate would focus on integrating data across multiple omics layers of individual cells using state-of-the-art statistical modelling and machine learning methods.
The candidate will also contributes to leading large-scale international communities such as the Human Cell Atlas, the Gut Cell Atlas and the LifeTime initiative.

More information can be found here:

https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/55212665

For more information contact either me or Prof. Thierry Voet:

Alejandro Sifrim (PhD) - alejandro.sifrim at kuleuven.be<mailto:alejandro.sifrim at kuleuven.be>
Prof. Thierry Voet (PhD) - thierry.voet at kuleuven.be<mailto:thierry.voet at kuleuven.be>

Best,

Alejandro Sifrim.