[BBC] Vacancy for two bioinformaticians (MSc/PhD) at Dutch blood bank Sanquin

Dam, John van J.vanDam at sanquin.nl
Mon Feb 10 14:20:39 CET 2020

Dear all,

At Sanquin, the Dutch national blood bank, we seek two bioinformaticians as part of our new core bioinformatics team that develops and applies methods to analyse proteomic, transcriptomic, genomic and imaging data, and cooperates with our scientists to find novel and integrative solutions for blood related medical needs. The research programme of Sanquin is centred around five medical needs, including anaemia, vascular diseases and inflammation, bleeding and haemostasis, cancer, immune deficiency and aging. Within Sanquin Research nearly 230 investigators and technicians are involved in fundamental, translational, clinical and applied research.

?For further information on the vacancies and how to apply, please see:

https://www.sanquin.org/working-at/vacancies/vacancy/detail/2603-bioinformatician

With kind regards,

John van Dam PhD
Group leader Bioinformatics