[BBC] Postdoc position: COMPUTATIONAL BIOLOGIST (IMMUNO-ONCOLOGY)

Abhishek GARG abhishek.garg at kuleuven.be
Tue Feb 11 09:49:58 CET 2020

Dear colleagues,

Good morning!

My team has recently opened a new position for a highly motivated postdoctoral scientist; we are seeking a candidate with with specialization in computational biology approaches and interest in extending their expertise in computational immunology.

Here is a link to the job advertisement: https://www.nature.com/naturecareers/job/computational-biologistpostdoctoral-scientist-immunooncology-ku-leuven-719037?

Please feel free to apply or circulate amongst colleagues/departments where you think candidates might be interested,

Thanks for your help!!

Best Wishes,
Abhishek

Abhishek D. Garg, MSc. PhD.
Assistant Professor (BOF-ZAP)

Department of Cellular & Molecular Medicine (CMM),
KU Leuven, Campus Gasthuisberg, O&N1, Herestraat 49, Box 802,
3000 Leuven (Belgium); Tel.: +32 16 37 93 40<tel:+32%2016%2037%2093%2040>
https://www.kuleuven.be/wieiswie/en/person/00061309 <https://www.kuleuven.be/wieiswie/en/person/00061309>
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Abhishek_Garg4
https://www.linkedin.com/in/adgarg/