[BBC] Register now for 2 Helis Academy FAIR data stewardship events

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Wed Feb 24 15:16:56 CET 2021

DTL Newsletter - View this email in your browser
<https://mailchi.mp/dtls/register-now-for-2-helis-academy?e=f6e850c160>
*for data-driven life sciences*
Register now for 2 Helis Academy FAIR data stewardship events

*Are you interested in capacity building in data stewardship in the life
sciences? We would like to bring your attention to two events of the Helis
Academy.*
*Are you a professional advancing digital skills in the life sciences? *

Then join the Helis Academy event March 15th. You will learn about the
portfolio of courses in Data Analysis & Data Stewardship and the possible
next steps to close the gap for digital skills in life sciences and health.
For more information and registration please click here
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=ee52efb6a3&e=f6e850c160>
.
*Are you a researcher, (starting) data steward or generally interested in
the topic of FAIR Data Stewardship?*

Then make sure to join this 6 half day introductory course organised by the
Helis Academy which runs in the period March 17-31. Make sure to register
soon, as only 30 participants can join. Find more information here.
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=4bccc96d9b&e=f6e850c160>
[image: Twitter]
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=3d1e626c21&e=f6e850c160>
[image: Website]
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=00ac078ff8&e=f6e850c160>
*Copyright © *2021 Dutch Techcentre for Life Sciences content is open.
Please reuse under CC0, citing us where appropriate. *

update your preferences
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/profile?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=d6207f244e&e=f6e850c160&c=0bb376bfb5>
 - unsubscribe from this list
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=d6207f244e&e=f6e850c160&c=0bb376bfb5>
-
DTL privacy statement
<https://dtls.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=3cef2d6f6da8f8059e2288298&id=322d6ec6d1&e=f6e850c160>

--

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl

websites: https://www.dtls.nl/,
https://www.elixir-europe.org/platforms/training

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor
Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.