[BBC] Senior Bioinformatician for Oligonucleotide Therapeutics in AstraZeneca - Gothenburg (Sweden)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Thu Feb 25 00:13:55 CET 2021

*Are you a quantitatively-minded scientist looking to apply bioinformatics
and machine learning to design oligonucleotides for therapeutic use? Do you
wish to join a growing team where you will have the possibility to further
exploit our drug discovery platforms? If yes, we have the position for you
at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg!*

We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatician for Oligonucleotide
Therapeutics to join us at AstraZeneca in Gothenburg, Sweden. In this
position you’ll be a part of the Data Sciences and Quantitative Biology
team that works as part of the Discovery Sciences organisation, within
BioPharma R&D.

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/gothenburg/senior-bioinformatician-for-oligonucleotide-therapeutics/7684/18703113

*Application deadline February 28th!*

Thanks,