[BBC] Vacancy Bioinformatician/Data Steward at DTL/ELIXIR-NL

Celia van Gelder celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl
Mon May 10 14:38:16 CEST 2021

Dear all,

Please find a vacancy for Data Steward / Bioinformatician in our team at
DTL/ELIXIR-NL here:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2523058871/?refId=DCfjGmbr%2Bdki%2BRYUXpPhoA%3D%3D&trackingId=6DgiNLkL%2FZbmTmyohAJAng%3D%3D

Best
Celia

--

Dr. Celia W.G. van Gelder

Programme Manager DTL Learning

Training Coordinator ELIXIR-NL & Node Coordinator ELIXIR-NL

ELIXIR Training Platform Leader

tel. +31613375327

e-mail: celia.van.gelder at dtls.nl

websites: https://www.dtls.nl/,
https://www.elixir-europe.org/platforms/training

skype: celia.van.gelder

Office: DTL | Jaarbeurs Innovation Mile (JIM) | 6th floor
Beatrixgebouw | Jaarbeursplein 6 | 3521 AL Utrecht
Postal address: Postbus 8500 | 3503 RM Utrecht

While I may be sending this email outside my normal office hours, I have no
expectation to receive a reply outside yours.