[BBC] Research Bioinformatics Scientist - AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 09:00:00 CEST 2021

Are you a bioinformatician passionate about medical research and looking
for an exciting and impactful new challenge? Do you have experience in
analysing genome wide omics data and high-throughput molecular or genetic
screens for target identification and drug discovery?

Then why not join our Data Sciences & Quantitative Biology team in
Cambridge, UK and apply bioinformatics and computational solutions to help
us evolve and extend our capabilities in our drive to find the medicines of
the future.

Check out our latest position! Apply as soon as possible

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/research-bioinformatics-scientist-molecular-screening-and-omics-research-data-sciences-and-quantita/7684/14994101952