[BBC] Bioinformatics Scientist vacancy Cyclomics (Utrecht, NL)

Dami Rebergen dami at rebergen.nl
Mon Feb 21 10:39:15 CET 2022

Dear Bioinformatics enthusiasts,

We are expanding the team at Cyclomics. Cyclomics is a Startup that spun
out of the UMC in 2018. Our technology focuses on high accuracy long
read sequencing. Our patented technology helps researchers answer
questions that where unanswerable at this price point before!
Application areas are oncology and the argo-biotech sector, but this
will expand in the coming year.  Activities will be diverse and there
are many opportunities to explore areas of interest within and outside
of the product domain.

for more information please see:
https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/2930092091

If you have any questions, or would like to apply. Please get in touch
with me!

Dami

Bioinformatician at Cyclomics

--