[BBC] Virtuome Summer Undergraduate Research Experience

Thinnes, Cyrille cyrille.thinnes at nuigalway.ie
Tue Mar 29 10:43:23 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We will be running the now 3rd edition of Virtuome, our fully digital undergraduate research experience in digital health. We therefore invite talented STEAM undergraduate students (1st - final years) to apply for this summer's Virtuome 2022 edition<https://www.thielelab.eu/virtuome2022>. Of course, please feel free to share the direct link with your undergraduate networks. The application deadline is this coming Sunday, 3rd April 2022.
https://www.thielelab.eu/virtuome2022

Best wishes,

Cyrille

Cyrille Thinnes, DPhil