[BBC] Immune-oncology bioinformatics position

Sara Verbandt sara.verbandt at kuleuven.be
Thu Mar 31 10:37:36 CEST 2022

Dear all,

We are looking for a computational postdoctoral scientist to strengthen our team. We focus on the development, immunosuppression and therapy responses in colorectal tumors using multi-omics data analyses combined with functional studies. We would like to welcome a bioinformatician to strengthen our parallel analyses on how the immune environment develops in human and mouse for the selection of clinical targets

More information and application details can be found via following link
https://www.kuleuven.be/personeel/jobsite/jobs/60108353

Feel free to reach out to us with any questions on the position or our team

Kind regards
Sara

Sara Verbandt, PhD
Postdoctoral researcher
Molecular digestive oncology
KU Leuven
UZ Herestraat 49 - box 818
B-3000 Leuven
Tel. +32 16 37 76 75<tel:+32%2016%2037%2076%2075>