[BBC] MSCA INSPIRE Fellowship

Claesson, Marcus M.Claesson at ucc.ie
Sat Jun 18 14:24:57 CEST 2022

Hi all,

Are you interested in a prestigious INSPIRE <https://www.ucc.ie/en/inspire/apply/> Fellowship, which is a Horizon 2020 Marie Sklodowska-Curie cofunded postdoctoral fellowship programme? The first call will open on the 30th of June and the project will be based in APC Microbiome Ireland, Cork, one of the world's leading microbiome institutes.

The successful applicant would carry out bioinformatics-based research on the role of the microbiome in paediatric Crohn's disease under my supervision and in collaboration with Queen Mary University London. Please contact me for details at your earliest convenience.

Feel free to circulate this to anyone you might be interested.

Regards,
Marcus J. Claesson, PhD
Associate Professor of Bioinformatics
School of Microbiology &