[BBC] Vacancy for scientific research coordinator

Kemmeren-2, P.P.C.W. (Patrick) P.Kemmeren at prinsesmaximacentrum.nl
Thu Aug 4 08:56:16 CEST 2022

Dear all,

Within the Princess Maxima Center for Pediatric Oncology we are looking for a scientific research coordinator who can help us in our journey in building an ML and AI ready data infrastructure and make the most out of the vast amounts of data generated. A background in machine learning, AI or bioinformatics is very much welcomed!

Interested? Then apply through: https://werkenbijprinsesmaximacentrum.nl/en/vacancy/scientific-research-coordinator-2/

Regards,

Patrick

--

Patrick Kemmeren, PhD
Principal Investigator & head Big Data Core Princess Máxima Center

[signature_3129348511]                 [signature_1704258484]

Princess Máxima Center for Pediatric Oncology
Heidelberglaan 25 | 3584 CS Utrecht | T +31 (0)88 972 90 00 |  > Website<https://research.prinsesmaximacentrum.nl/en/research-groups/kemmeren-group>