[BBC] Join Our New Slack Community on Computational Mass Spectrometry

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Wed Oct 11 20:23:12 CEST 2023

Dear colleagues and fellow enthusiasts of computational mass spectrometry,

As part of the CompMS<https://compms.org/> initiative, we are happy to share that we have launched an open Slack community dedicated to computational mass spectrometry, encompassing proteomics, metabolomics, and other fascinating applications.

Our community will provide a space for:

  1.  Knowledge Sharing: Share your latest research findings, techniques, and insights in the field of computational mass spectrometry. Engage in discussions and exchange ideas with peers who share your enthusiasm.

  2.  Collaboration Opportunities: Discover potential collaboration partners, whether you are working on repository-scale analyses or other exciting projects. Forge connections that can drive your research forward.

  3.  Problem-Solving: Have a challenging problem or a question in your research? Our community is here to help. Tap into the collective wisdom of experts in the field.

  4.  Resource Exchange: Share valuable resources, tools, and software that can aid fellow members in their research endeavors.

To join our Slack community, please use this invitation link<https://join.slack.com/t/compms/shared_invite/zt-24neur6wz-gu2KmKAnWcDAWspC9uNIeQ>, and feel free to share this further.

We look forward to seeing you on Slack. If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to me directly or through Slack.

Thank you for being a part of this exciting venture, and let's work together to push the boundaries of computational mass spectrometry!

Best,

On behalf of CompMS,

Wout