[BBC] EuBIC-MS Winter School 2024 - Last few days of early bird registration and abstract submission

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Mon Nov 27 17:11:48 CET 2023

Dear all,

We are reaching out to you regarding the upcoming EuBIC-MS Winter School
2024 in Winterberg, Germany.

The EuBIC-MS Winter School, organized biennially by EuBIC-MS, focuses on
user-oriented bioinformatics for mass spectrometry-based omics, bringing
together experts and users (even less experienced ones) to share knowledge
and insights in the ever-evolving field.

The Winter School kicks off with an educational day featuring workshops and
training sessions on established computational MS tools and workflows.
Subsequent days showcase internationally renowned speakers delivering
lectures and hands-on workshops, covering various aspects of identification,
quantification, result interpretation, and the integration of MS data. The
(preliminary) full program can be consulted via the following link
<https://eubic-ms.org/events/2024-winter-school/eubic-ms-winter-school-2024-
full-program/> :
https://eubic-ms.org/events/2024-winter-school/eubic-ms-winter-school-2024-f
ull-program/

The deadline for early bird registration and abstract submission is quickly
approaching (this Friday). We highly recommend to submit your abstract ASAP
and to take advantage of the reduced registration fee.

Event Details

Date: January 15-19, 2024

Location: Winterberg, Germany (with hopes for a snowy backdrop)

How You Can Help

We kindly request your support in spreading the word about the EuBIC Winter
School 2024 with other members of your lab or institute.

Contact and Registration

For more information and registration details, please visit the official
EuBIC Winter School website:

https://eubic-ms.org/events/2024-winter-school/

Thank you for your support, and we look forward to the EuBIC Winter School
2024 being a collaborative and enriching experience for all participants.

Best regards,

Bart Van Puyvelde

On behalf of the EuBIC-MS organization

PS: EuBIC-MS is an open and inclusive community that unites researchers not
only from across Europe but also from around the world. Anyone is welcome to
join. If you are in the field of computational MS, you will have direct
access to a vast community and to our most recent developments. If you are
new to computational MS, joining our community is the perfect way to learn
good practices for MS data analysis and ask questions to highly skilled
researchers and developers. In both cases, it is a great way to contribute
to the field in a community-driven fashion. If you are convinced, please go
to our website or simply go to this link
<https://eubic-ms.org/become-a-member/> :
https://eubic-ms.org/become-a-member/