[BBC] B-Cubed Hackathon/conference - project submission deadline 17th of December

BeNeLux bioinformaticians forum bbclist at psb.ugent.be
Tue Nov 28 16:13:09 CET 2023

Dear all,

// forwarding to BBC mailing list //

My name is Laura, and I'm helping Quentin Groom with the organisation of the upcoming Hackathon on behalf of the B-Cubed project<https://b-cubed.eu/>.

As the Hackathon is coming closer, I would like to extend a warm invitation to you and your colleagues to submit a project or participate.

Event details:

  *   Date: April 2nd to April 5th
  *   Location: Herman Teirlinck, Brussels
  *   Purpose: Collaborate and experiment with biodiversity data cubes
The Hackathon provides a unique opportunity for individuals passionate about leveraging biodiversity data for impactful solutions.
We are calling for project submissions!

Why participate:

  *   Engage with like-minded individuals.
  *   Test the interoperability of data cubes with biodiversity and environmental data.
  *   Enhance your data visualisation skills.
To learn more about the Hackathon and submit your project, please visit our webpage<https://b-cubed.eu/b-cubed-hackathon>.

Submission deadline: December 17th, 2023

Your valuable contribution can make a significant impact on the success of the Hackathon. We encourage you to share this email within your network. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or need further information.

Thank you for considering this invitation. We look forward to your participation.

Kind regards,
Laura Abraham

laura.abraham at plantentuinmeise.be<mailto:laura.abraham at plantentuinmeise.be>