[BBC] Post-doc and PhD student positions available in the Bonvin lab at Utrecht University

Alexandre Bonvin a.m.j.j.bonvin at uu.nl
Mon Jun 22 18:30:36 CEST 2015

Dear all

I have a number of positions available in my group (bonvinlab.org), for two PhD students (for a four years period starting late 2015 and in 2016) and one post-doc (for a two year period in first instance, with a possibility of extension)(starting date fall 2015).

These positions are funded by a number of European and Dutch research projects, related to our information-driven integrative modelling platform HADDOCK and involving various e-Infrastructure components in grid and cloud computing.

The ideal candidates should have a good knowledge of structural biology and biomolecular modelling and possess some programming skills.

Details of those positions have not yet been published, but some information on the projects can be found at:
·            http://bonvinlab.org/news/TOP-PUNT-NWO-proposal-granted
·            http:// bonvinlab.org /news/Two-new-H2020-projects-funded

I would be grateful if you could disseminate and share this information with any suitable candidate.
Interested candidates can contact me directly.

All the best
Alexandre

 Dr. Alexandre M.J.J Bonvin              | Professor of Computational Structural Biology
 Faculty of Science, Utrecht University, Padualaan 8, 3584 CH Utrecht, the Netherlands
 Phone: +31-30-2533859 / 2652      |   Fax: +31-30-2537623
 Email: a.m.j.j.bonvin at uu.nl
 http://www.uu.nl/staff/AMJJBonvin  |  http://www.bonvinlab.org
 EU e-Infrastructure WeNMR project coordinator  | http://www.wenmr.eu